Director Of Retention APPLY NOW
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Retention Director to join our dynamic team. The Retention Director is a key leadership role responsible for developing and implementing strategies to maximize customer retention, loyalty, and lifetime value through the development of enhanced personalized customer journeys and the optimization of owned communication channels. This role will oversee the strategy and execution for email marketing, SMS and our customer loyalty program. This role is crucial in ensuring the long-term success and growth of our DTC business.
Strategy Development: Develop and execute the overall customer retention strategy that aligns with the brands goals and objectives. Identify opportunities to leverage customer data and insights to deliver personalized experiences throughout the customer journey.
Customer Segmentation: Employ a data-driven approach to segment customers based on RFM model, demographics, site behavior, channel preferences, and other relevant factors. Use customer profiles and personas to guide personalized messaging and communication strategies.
Personalized Messaging: Partner with Senior Manager of Brand Marketing to develop tailored content for our owned channels that delivers targeted messages that resonate with specific customer segments.
Collaborate with marketing, product, and customer support teams to align efforts and optimize customer experience.
Data Analysis: Partner with Sirista and leverage data analytics tools and techniques to gather insights on customer behavior, engagement, and satisfaction. Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of personalization and communication efforts and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
Marketing Technology and Tools: Identify and implement the necessary tools, platforms, and systems to support personalization and communication initiatives. Stay updated on industry trends and advancements in personalization technology.
Loyalty: Launch and oversee HOBO’s first ever loyalty program. Insure the seamless integration of this program through our everyday communications. Provide best in class loyalty programing by innovating on perks and programming for our best customers and implementing initiatives to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and lifetime value.
Develop reporting and measurement tools that will allow us to drive the program forward.
Testing and Optimization: Conduct A/B testing and other experiments to evaluate the performance of different personalization and communication approaches across our owned marketing campaigns .
Continuously optimize strategies based on insights and feedback to drive improved customer engagement and satisfaction.
Skills & Experience
● Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
● Proven experience in a customer retention or loyalty role, preferably in a DTC company
● Strong understanding of direct-to-consumer business models and customer lifecycle management
● Proficiency in analyzing customer data and utilizing data analytics tools
● Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to effectively manage and motivate a team
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
● Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities
● Results-oriented mindset, with a focus on driving customer satisfaction and business growth
● Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) systems and marketing automation tools
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Performance bonus
- Profit sharing
- Yearly bonus
- Yearly pay
- 4 years
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer relationship management: 4 years (Required)
- Customer segmentation: 4 years (Required)
- Data analytics: 3 years (Required)
- Loyalty marketing: 4 years (Required)
- Strategic planning: 4 years (Required)
- Direct marketing: 4 years (Required)
- CRM software: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote|||Remote|||Marketing||||||7QTnYyQX2ARbeJ~Q|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||