Explorer is one of our limited edition heritage styles, making a return from our design archives in celebration of HOBO’s 30th Anniversary. Designed in 1999, by longtime HOBO designer, Martha Radford, long before utility was on-trend. Known to carry a lot of essentials when she traveled, she needed a bag that made her feel put-together, without sacrificing a stitch of her ever-cool style. The Explorer was her gift to stylish, busy women everywhere. Crafted in our Velvet Pebbled Hide, our softest and most casual leather that only gets more beautiful over time.
- Old English Brass Hardware
- Top Zip Closure
- Interior Front: 2 slip pockets; Zip pocket, slip pocket, pen pocket & D-ring
- Fits your smartphone and most tablets
- Sandlewood Lining
- Attach HOBO GO Elements to the exterior front ring or interior clip
- Wear as a crossbody or a shoulder bag by adjusting the convertible and removable strap
- Solid leather double straps
- 10" Shoulder Strap Drop; 12" - 23" Crossbody Strap Drop
- Model Height: 5'11"
- 13.5" W x 13.5" H x 3" D
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh