Explorer is one of our limited edition heritage styles, making a return from our design archives in celebration of HOBO’s 30th Anniversary. Designed in 1999, by longtime HOBO designer, Martha Radford, long before utility was on-trend. Known to carry a lot of essentials when she traveled, she needed a bag that made her feel put-together, without sacrificing a stitch of her ever-cool style. The Explorer was her gift to stylish, busy women everywhere. Crafted in our exclusive 30th Anniversary Patchwork Hide, featuring three limited-release leathers: Lizard Print, Granite Gold and Mahogany.
- Shiny Brown hardware
- Top Zip closure
- Interior Front: 2 slip pockets; Zip pocket, slip pocket, pen pocket & D-ring
- Fits your smartphone and most tablets
- Sand Twill lining
- Wear as a crossbody or a shoulder bag by adjusting the convertible and removable strap
- Solid leather double straps
- 10" Shoulder Strap Drop; 12" - 23" Crossbody Strap Drop
- 13.5" W x 13.5" H x 3" D
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh