As seen in the September Issue of InStyle Magazine! The Antonia tote is one of our limited edition heritage styles, making a return from our design archives in celebration of HOBO’s 30th Anniversary. Designed by our founder, Toni Ray, in 1972 in the iconic leather shop where she learned the art of leather craft. Originally called the Wine Tote, Ray designed it to carry a bottle of wine and a baguette to folk festivals and parties. Crafted in our signature Velvet Pebbled Hide, our softest and most casual leather that only gets more beautiful over time.
- Old English Brass hardware
- Interior Front: Zip pocket, 2 slip pockets & pen pocket; Zip pocket, slip pocket, pen pocket & D-ring
- Fits your smartphone, tablet and up to a 15” laptop
- Sand Twill lining
- Attach HOBO GO Elements to the exterior front and back rings, interior back D-ring or interior front double clips
- Solid leather double straps
- 11" Strap Drop
- 12.5" W x 15.5" H x 7" D
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh