Account Executive - Amazon APPLY NOW
We are looking for an experienced full-time passionate and energetic Account Executive to be responsible for Amazon globally. The Account Executive - Amazon provides sales representation, account management, and eCommerce strategy support to our eCommerce accounts and develops, builds and enhances relations with buyers. The Account Executive - Amazon will be responsible for driving and achieving sales goals for new and existing products by collaborating with our eCommerce partners and a cross-functional internal resources. This person should have the business aptitude to understand and execute upon all aspects of selling a product into an online retailer, including sales economics and analytics, product set-up, supply chain, packaging and compliance and demand creation.
- Develop and implement long-term eCommerce growth strategies to increase sales and profits, including analysis of product mix, pricing, promotions, and consumer trends for Amazon.
- Cross-team leadership of internal account support teams to identify opportunities and execute on growth strategies to achieve desired results.
- Responsible for achieving assigned goals for sales of new and existing products, strategic volume and promotional planning, budget adherence, and execution of sales/marketing initiatives.
- Work with Amazon contact to ensure full alignment on brand strategy, sales goals, and merchandising plan execution.
- Work with brand marketing and digital teams to ensure strategy is being executed and optimized where possible.
- Work closely with warehouse and operational teams to ensure all account guidelines are being met and optimized.
- Promotional Planning & Execution
- Own promotional planning while monitoring overall impact to business and budget.
- Identify promotional opportunities and/ or strategies in alignment to business goals and objectives.
- Business Development
- Support HOBO across Amazon global marketplaces
- Utilize best in class practices of established markets to effectively scale new business.
- Use market research and strategic thinking to enhance business practices and growth strategies in new markets.
- Bachelor's Degree or 6+ years of relevant business experience
- Creative, highly motivated, self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, can efficiently work in a fast-paced environment, a team player and possess excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit, attention to details, customer centric service orientation, improves performance (i.e., improves work process to save time & resources) and creative in problem solving
- Familiar with executive level reporting and communications
- Proven track of driving fulfillment results from eCommerce & digital marketing initiatives
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft (Excel (pivot tables), Word, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 5 years
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Annapolis Junction, MD 20701: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- E-commerce: 5 years (Required)
- Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- Branding: 4 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fashion retail: 2 years (Preferred)
- Business development: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
|||Hybrid - Annapolis Junction, MD|||Sales||||||Z_6BHmq83~dTx_qL|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||